I asked Thomas to get dressed this morning and a little while later he comes rushing into my office and the conversation goes like this:
Thomas:"Mommy you put 3T pants in my drawer!"
Me: "Yes, those are your pants buddy."
Thomas: "But Mommy, I'm FOUR now I can't wear 3T!!" (looking at me with wild disbelief in his eyes"
Me: "Thomas its ok some of your 3T clothes still fit you, as long as they are not too short you can wear them ok?"
Thomas: (a little unsure) "Ok Mommy..."
Awhile ago he wasn't thrilled that the clothes he grew out of a long time ago his baby brother was now wearing. I explained that these clothes said 2T on them and he was no longer two so we were going to let Zach have them now. He was perfectly fine with this explanation, so I guessed it confused him as to why he was still wearing 3T clothes when he was FOUR, I mean come on Mommy get it straight all ready, geesh!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's funny!
Post a Comment